Monday, February 28, 2011

I AM NUMBER 4 ***(3 Stars)

I think we have a winner on our hands!  I am in love with Dianna Agron who plays Cheerios head cheerleader, Quinn on the Fox hit show GLEE.  She made her big screen debut on 2/18 as the leading lady in I AM NUMBER 4.  My son and I went to see this and were very happy with the movie.  Definately not for your Star Trek I wanna see aliens type of consumer, but good for the tweenies that love GLEE and a good looking leading man.  Alex Pettyfer delivers just that as an alien sent to Earth to hide from some crazy destroyer aliens out to get him and the remaining 9 (which are actually the 6)

The soundtrack features one of my new favorite artists, ADELE, who pounds out Rolling in the Deep as Pettyfer's Florida beach house goes up in flames by a fireproof #6 Aussie who packs a heavy punch while cruising on a Ducati bike.  Gotta love an alien in leather on a sweet ride.

Bottom line 3 stars good for a family night out when its a girl's pick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment